Spiritual affirmations have the unique power to transform your inner mental and emotional landscape and positively align you with the highest aspirations of the human spirit. This is because words themselves are a tremendous creative and healing force. Words are symbols and work like tools to tune you to the qualities you aspire to.
Utilizing well-selected spiritual affirmations is quite important because the mind will generate its own chatter and self talk if you don’t. The mind generates all sorts of commentary all day long, and if it is negative it can affect every area of your life. For instance, it is often said that many illnesses originate with mental dispositions. A great deal of negative thoughts come from childhood and comments and experiences that happened then. This is an area where spiritual affirmations can be very helpful.
We are powerful creators and what we create is an outgrowth of our thoughts and words. Spiritual affirmations call upon higher non-physical resources to support you, so they have an added dimension to general affirmations; they affirm your spiritual nature and spiritual connections. You can utilize spiritual affirmations along with your prayers and they will add another dimension of help.
Keep These Steps in Mind
1. You should select affirmations that most closely represent the goals you are aspiring to. There are many suggestions in the list below you can choose from.
2. It’s also a good idea to pick one or two affirmations and stick with them for several days or weeks and incorporate them in your daily practice. At that time I suggest rotating to other affirmations so that you don’t become bogged down with any one particular affirmation. If you stay with the same affirmation for more than a few weeks you may find that it becomes more rote or robotic, and it is important that you connect with the meaning of the affirmation and it stays fresh.
3. For spiritual affirmations to be most effective they must be repeated with sincerity and feeling.
4. Sometimes try repeating your spiritual affirmations with your eyes closed.
Affirmations by Category to Stay Focused on Your Goals
- I acknowledge God in all creation.
- I love God and God loves me.
- I surrender my life to divine will.
- I feel the deep peace of God.
- I ask God’s angels to surround me with light.
- I allow God to work through me.
- I am open and receive God’s guidance.
- I feel God in my heart.
- I surrender into the arms of God.
- God lives in me and through me.
- I am worthy and open to receive blessings.
- My life is a blessing to others.
- My days are filled with blessings.
- I bless everyone I meet today.
- I feel blessed today.
- I trust my life is divinely guided.
- I trust the outcomes in my life are for the best.
- I trust that all that I need comes to me when needed.
- I feel safe trusting God in my life.
- I trust I am exactly where I am supposed to be now.
- I can trust life.
- I am in harmony with divine guidance.
- I automatically live in trust.
- I trust that everything works for the highest good.
- I choose love as my response to others.
- I think loving thoughts about everyone.
- I feel divine love in my heart.
- I make choices that are deeply loving.
- The love in my heart expands and grows daily.
- My intentions are always loving and kind.
- I feel deep love in my core.
- I live in an ocean of divine love.
- My love is unconditional.
- I am an expression of divine love.
- I love the divine spirit within me.
- Positive healing energy flows easily through me.
- I am open to receiving divine healing.
- I surrender pain and suffering.
- I take good care of myself.
- I feel divine healing.
- My body is a holy temple.
- I am well taken care of by God.
- I receive the healing presence of God.
View many more free healing and love affirmations
- I am open to receive abundant gifts from God.
- I am open to all possibilities for abundance.
- I accept the abundance the universe gives me.
- I am open to receive something wonderful today.
- I receive prosperity without limits.
- I feel prosperous.
- I am a source of abundance.
- God’s abundance manifests through me.
View many more wealth and abundance affirmations
- I thank God for what I have.
- I am a grateful person.
- I am at peace with all I have been given.
- I am thankful for my healing and health.
- I thank God for what is revealed to me.
Nearly all of my audio programs have many affirmations incorporated into them. They make the process easier for you by guiding you and reinforcing them many times as you listen. You will find sample affirmations in the descriptions of many of the hundreds of products in my store.