Would you like to have a map so you could identify where you currently stand in your pursuit of growth?
One of the most fascinating ways to determine your level of consciousness was created by the late Dr. David Hawkins.
He called it the Scale of Consciousness and this is how it works…
* Below 200 on the scale are all the negative emotions…fear, anger, guilt, etc.,
* 200-300 is living in integrity and being honest and respectful.
* 300-400 is being forgiving, friendly, and contributing to society.
* 400-499 is the level of increased intellectual development and rationality.
* 500 + is where love becomes the dominant guiding principle.
The most fulfilling levels of consciousness are above 500.
The higher up you go, the more fulfilling, happy and beautiful life is.
One way to raise consciousness is through the daily application of the simple Ho’oponopono steps.
The best part is you can start right now.
You don’t even need to say anything out loud or to anyone else. You can do it in the privacy of your own mind, and it still works.
Hold a person or situation in mind that has caused you any kind of pain, misunderstanding, struggle, or suffering. Then you repeat this sequence of words several times.
1. I’m sorry
2. Please forgive me
3. Thank you
4. I love you
Does that seem too simple?
That’s the beauty of it. It really works!
Regular use of this practice will make you more mindful automatically and it will change your world.
I have a free video that will guide you through the process at this link:
Let me know your experience and how your life changes from using this seemingly-too-simple practice. I always enjoy hearing from you!
From the heart,