If you google “How to download zip files on android” you’ll find several apps
that will enable you to directly download zip files to your portable device.
Some apps work better than others depending on your device.
Unzip zip files on your Android device using Androzip
How to install and use Androzip File Manager on your android device:
Androzip is a free application which can be downloaded and installed directly from “Google Play”.
- Go to Google Play Android Apps – https://play.google.com/store/apps
- Type the respective “App name” “Androzip File manager” in the Search bar which can be seen directly on the right of the Google Play logo.
- You can see a list of Apps which are similar to the App name which we have entered in the search but the app which you should be installing is the first search result.
- Go to – Androzip
- After the App page opens you will see the logo under which there is a “Install” button.
- After the app is downloaded is gets installed automatically and an icon can be seen in your icons list.
- Click on the icon which launches the app and you can use the features directly
How to find downloaded files on Android
It’s not always clear where e-mail attachments, text message files or files from the Web have been downloaded to on your Android phone. We’ll show you where they are and how to open them.
It’s not always clear where e-mail attachments, text message files or files from the Web have been downloaded to on your Android phone. In this how-to, we’ll show you where the files are and what app to use to find them.
When you download e-mail attachments or Web files, they get placed in the “download” folder. To get to them, launch the Files app.
Once the file manager opens, select “Phone files.”
From the list of file folders, scroll down and select the “download” folder.
In the “download” folder, you will see all of the files you have downloaded from non-Android Market apps, to photos, to documents. Tap on each file to launch them or long press on them to Share, Delete, Rename, Copy, Move, or display more information.